Forums

Forum Home > How can we increase membership at Philippi? > Getting New Blood In The Church!

Deshonn H. Bell
Site Owner

Dear Members & Friends,

My thoughts and suggestions are that we let the Tidewater area know who we are and where we are.  Now that we have the new marquee people that pass by will see what we are doing.  Along with our new Facebook page many people can see who we are as well and the page will direct them to our Philippi website.  Just this week I received an invitation for our choir to sing at another church.  The secretary of that church had to have found the email address on our webpage on Facebook and she used the Contact Us link to send us a message.  God is so good, isn't he!  In the two an a half years that we have had the site, this is our first contact we have gotten.  Through email I have received about six emails from people.  I have installed a counter on the bottom of the homepage and that tells me how many hits our website is getting. Since I installed it earlier this week we have about 90 hits now.  That is pretty good I would say.  Considering I believe only a few people were checking out the calendar of events and other pages that are on the website.  Our Bishop and church would love to hear your voice because the church is you and we are all family in Jesus Christ.  I will be looking forward to reading and sharing your views, suggestions, and questions in the coming days ahead. Continue to keep God first in your life. 

Many Blessing to you!

--

Deshonn Holloway Bell~

Webmaster~

August 16, 2013 at 7:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

This topic is closed, no additional posts are allowed.

Upcoming Events

Wednesday, Jun 28 at 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Sunday, Jul 2 at 2:00 PM - 2:45 PM
Wednesday, Jul 5 at 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Wednesday, Jul 12 at 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM

Blog Entries

No recent entries

Gospel Videos